Wednesday 2 April 2014

McDo Happy Meal March 2014

I happened to pass by McDo in SM North and got a glimpse of their Happy Meals and it was Super Mario!
Memories of childhood suddenly flashed back and I said to myself "I got to have them all!"

Unfortunately, I think their Happy Meal is already on going for quite some time and I don't think I won't be able to collect them all. Fingers crossed - I will try my best to be able to collect them all.

I bought my very first Super Mario Happy Meal at McDo Esguerra St. Branch since this one is just behind where I work. Sadly they only have Yoshi and Penguin Mario. I got the Yoshi toy with the Spaghetti meal.

Since it's my first time buying a Happy Meal, I was surprised to see that the spaghetti came in half its size. Hahaha I guess it was really meant to be in kiddie size. The Happy Meal box also has cut outs you can build. It's fun to build although a bit difficult for big hands.

McDo Happy Meal - Yoshi
McDo Happy Meal - Yoshi

The Yoshi toy is neat. It runs when you push it back then release. No battery needed. =) One down, 7 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment