Tuesday 15 July 2014

Loom Bands Galore

I just got myself a set of Loom Bands and I was so excited to try it out.

I bought my set at 1StopBiz for Php150 but for a limited time it's now sold at only Php100! This set is perfect for those who just want to try it out first before investing on those expensive ones.

The set consists of 600pcs bands, 24pcs s-hook, loom board, multi-purpose crochet, and instruction manual.

The instruction manual only had instructions on how to make a single loom band which in my opinion is not so nice to look at. I suggest you start your loom band adventure by making the basic fishtail.



But don't fret, youtube is overflowing with lots of loom band tutorials that you'll never run out of projects to do.

Warning: This is a very addictive hobby. I ended up doing 3 more projects for 3 straight days since I got the kit. Heheheh I really had a hard time doing the Star Burst pattern. I had to start over 3 times! But nothing beats the feeling of satisfaction once you complete it.
Fishtail and Star Burst

The making of the Hexafish



No comments:

Post a Comment