Sunday 6 July 2014

Juice Jab: My 2nd Try on Juicing

After surviving my first juicing experience with Daily Jusa, I once again encountered a new offer in Deal Grocer for a 2 Days Juice Jab Jolt Kit (bought at Php 950 but originally priced at Php 1,100) which I reluctantly bought thinking if I could actually survive this. I still decided buying it because I wondered what if this one tasted better. The Juice Jab Jolt Kit includes 6 (six) 250ml bottles and a really cute thermal bag which had re-usable cold packs inside so you're drinks will always be cold.

The Juice Jab Jolt kit is intended for individuals who wants to try out juicing for the first time. You will be drinking one bottle per meal for two days as supplement to your regular meals. Each bottle has a number to indicate which drink you should take in a day. You will also be choosing what type of jolt you'd like to take: Energy, Immune, Heart, Skin, Pre-Jab or Post-Jab. Since I am still adapting to the juicing concept, I chose Pre-Jab which had 2 bottles each of Platinum Hit, Citrine Swipe, and Coral Burst.

For my breakfast drink, I had Platinum Hit which contains Cinnamon and Coconut Water and drinking it was a breeze! It was yummy! Wow! I am so amazed and wondered is this juicing for real?!

For my lunch, I had their Citrine Swipe which had Cucumber, Melon and Papaya and it was so refreshing! This drink was really fruity, even kids can drink this! Sorry for all the exclamation (!) but I can't help myself thinking that this might really be the one I can endure for the whole day. I'm already excited for my dinner drink.

Finally for my dinner, I had Coral Burst which had Carrot and Pineapple and it was also delicious! Carrots and pineapple was a great combination and I just love it.

My overall experience with Juice Jab was amazing! I didn't expect their drinks were delicious although I didn't have a chance to try out any of their green juices but with what I have tasted so far I believe their drinks are more tolerable. In the next month, I am planning to buy their Jabs but I need to stock up on fruits and vegetables if I am going through with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment