Wednesday 23 July 2014

Resto Review: Kichitora of Tokyo

We were looking around SM Megamall for a place to eat and I was as usual indecisive of what I'd like to eat. After some time, we decided to try out Kichitora of Tokyo found in the 2nd floor of the Mega Atrium.

We ordered their set meals which had a side dish and a portion of their dessert. It price depends on the type of Ramen you choose to go with the meal.

My husband ordered one of their best sellers, the Paitan Ramen Zenbu no Se (Php 300 small). Honestly I am not fond of Ramen but when I tasted this one I instantly fell in love with it. The soup was so delightfully flavorful, its meat was so tender and noodles was just right. No wonder this is a best seller.

My husband's set meal came with Chicken Karaage (Php 150 single) which you drizzle with lemon juice. The breading was crispy but the meat was not as flavorful.

My order on the other hand was soy-based, the Hokkaido Miso Ramen (Php 290 small). It was also delicious but after some time it became quite salty for my taste. I do love the grilled meat - it was tender and added a smoky taste which complimented the overall dish.

My side dish was their Gyoza (Php 150) which I can attest was one of the best Gyoza I have tasted so far.

As for our dessert, we were served with their Almond Jelly (Php 150) which also came with some strawberry sauce to add sweetness. This was nothing special but I was still delighted because I just love jelly.

Overall, their food was delicious and was served fast. The only downside was that their staff were not friendly and attentive to their customers. But still, I would love to eat here again if we have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment