Friday 7 September 2012

Another Batch of DIY Flowers

Once you start doing it, you just can't stop! Hehehe In just one night, I was able to make 2-3 kinds of flowers. Obvious na hindi excited nu? hehehe Here's pics of what I have done.


Felt Mums and Roses
Felt Roses
They looked very nice, little more tweaking and they'd be perfect. Though I don't know where to use them yet. hmmm... maybe on pomanders or corsages? What you think?

I also need to work on the color combination too... I still can't decide what our color motif will be huhuhu

If you want to learn how to make these beauties, check out below links:

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis super ganda ng mga diy flowers mo. Thanks for sharing the tutorials. It might be a great help on my next diy mission..hehe

    btw, followed you and added your link to my blog (Perfect Two)

    -w@wie Gracey here- xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis! Thanks for the compliments =) I don't know how to incorporate these DIYs yet to our wedding though. Hope I can figure something out one of this days hehehe

      Thanks for following my blog sis =) Happy preps!

      Delete