Tuesday 25 September 2012

My First Boudoir Shoot

Dream ko ang magboudoir shoot when I get thin again. But I never expected that that dream will happen anytime soon.


I have recently learned from W@W group na Alt-X will be offering free boudoir shoots to 3 lucky bride/expecting mom, sadly I didn't make it to the cut. But on the following week, I was contacted by Archie of Alt-X and informed me that they will have another shoot but this time they will be charging a minimal fee. Sa sobrang mura ng fee, I was so tempted. I asked Athan if I can try it and pumayag naman siya. When I confirmed my slot with Archie, kinakabahan na ako na excited na ewan. Medyo reluctant din ako kasi lalaki ung magtatake ng picture, pero I have met Archie before na kasi through a W@W EB and I find him approachable naman saka masayang kausap kaya eventually I gave in din.

The day have finally come, hinatid ako ni Athan sa Astoria Plaza Hotel para sa shoot. 4 kame actually doing the shoot and naabutan ko pa isang fellow w@wie having her shoot. Having to witness the shoot before actually doing it helped me relax and I have also found Archie, Sansan and Kat very helpful in making the tension go away by chatting, laughing and casually suggesting poses. When it was already my time, I felt at ease na with them. I just find it funny Archie makes the poses before I do it. Ang galing din ni Charis Torres, I super love my make-up and hair. Ang galing talaga, feeling ko ang ganda ganda ko. hahaha

Overall, the experience was liberating but fun at the same time. Ang galing nila lahat pero feeling ko napaka-kulang ng time kasi I want more pics pa. hehehe I would most probably do it again pag pumayat na ako ng bonggang bongga. I will leave you with only one pic lang kasi for Athan's eyes only lang mga pics hahaha pero in reality hindi naman talaga daring mga shots ko. Puro pa-cute lang hehehe


If you are looking for an affordable boudoir photographer, you might want to check out The Mad Hatter. They are currently having a promo, contact them for more details.


The Mad Hatter
Contact Person: Archie or Sansan Sy
http://www.facebook.com/Themadhatterstudios

No comments:

Post a Comment