Thursday 23 August 2012

Lights and Sounds Booked!

We have come to meet our Lights and Sounds supplier through the Weddings and Beyond expo at NBC Tent. I don't usually ask around Lights and Sounds suppliers during expos because last time I did that I would normally be blown away by their prices. They were way too expensive because my budget range for them was only Php 8,000 to 10,000 and that's it. But boy am I lucky to have noticed one particular booth that I have not encountered yet from any other expos.
Lo and behold when I asked, their basic package with upgrades and freebies was only Php 5,000. My eyes got real wide when Leonart (the proprietor) told me that. Their normal package was Php 8,000. What a deal!

We did not book them right away on the expo but I have sent Leonart an email asking if he can extend the discounted price even outside the expo. And we are grateful to him since he agreed. Even though we don't see much reviews about them yet, we eventually booked them a week after thinking it over. So ladies and gents, we would like to present to you ...  our Lights and Sounds supplier for our wedding will be Sound Impact. (",)




Sound Impact
913.9744 / 0917.345.3213

No comments:

Post a Comment