Tuesday 28 August 2012

Couture Booked!

We are so happy to have finally found our couture, Jun Pimentel. We are so grateful to have him kasi super bait niya and it was fate that we met him.


We met Kuya Jun when we went to Chef Velmor's resto in Manila to make our down payment with Purple Dish Catering. While we were served with our food sa resto, there was another group of people in another table having their food tasting. And Chef mentioned to us that the couple in the other table were w@wies and they were accompanied by a prestige couture who was Jun Pimentel. Wow! Hindi ko pa nareresearch ang mga works ni Kuya Jun but the mention of his name sounds familiar and isip ko sikat un siya at mahal mga gowns siguro. Before we went home, Chef introduced us to the couple (which was Toni) and also to Kuya Jun. 

Kuya Jun was so friendly that we ended chatting stuff like anong wedding theme namin and kung san ang venue. Tas later on nagsusuggest na siya ng mga magandang backdrops for our wedding. Hehehe Since he is so friendly na sa amin, I gathered the courage to ask him how much price range ng gowns niya. He didn't answer me with a number instead he told me that it depends on the couple's budget. He is not the type na sasabihin ay hindi po pwede kasi masyado mababa ang budget niyo. With this I was shocked. He told me that we should schedule a separate meeting to discuss the design I like. And pumayag naman ako. 

Pero as days passed hindi ako mapakali kasi baka mamaya magmeet kame tapos yun pala napakababa ng budget ko na I can't afford him. Kahit gabi na I texted him and told him what my budget is talaga and maya maya he called me up and repeated what he told me earlier. Pwede naman daw namin pag-usapan ang design at pwede siya mag-adjust according to the budget. Ang bait talaga!

We were suppose to meet sa Makati over dinner on a weekday kasi hindi siya pwede on weekends kaso Habagat week yun kaya we have to cancel and reschedule on the following week. But me and Athan were busy the succeeding week that we can't afford to go to Makati so I ask Kuya Jun kung pwede siya na lang pumunta sa Mandaluyong near our workplace over lunch na lang and he is very considerate naman to agree.

Over lunch, Kuya Jun sketched to me the gown he imagined me to be wearing taking into considerations the pegs that I have showed him. And truly I liked his design. Nakita ko na actually ung ganun design pero I did not consider it to be one of pegs kasi I thought it to be expensive pero here I am, lucky as can be, yun ang naisip ni Kuya Jun for me.

Super bait ni Kuya Jun and we are proud to have him as our couture. Looking forward to meet him again this September to finalize mga designs. So happy, almost complete na list ng suppliers namin. Weeee!


Jun Pimentel
http://junpimentel.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment