Friday 13 July 2012

Cartoon 101

Wedding invites nowadays usually includes a caricature or cartoon of the couple but having someone do the job for you would cost 1000 pesos or more. So I turn on to google to find me a tutorial on how to create our own cartoon and I have found this easy to follow guide:
http://cartoonized.net/tutorial-turning-photograph-into-cartoon-part1.php


And so I followed it step by step. Below is the picture that I will turn into a cartoon.

After halfway through the tutorial, my right hand and arm went stiff and started to tremble. But no, I won't give up I will go through this till the end. So after more than hour of hard work, below is what I came up with.



What do you think? Not bad for my first time huh? hahaha Maybe I can do better on my next try.. with a better picture too (",) weee... I think I have just cut down our cost for invites ahihihihi


No comments:

Post a Comment