Thursday 8 November 2012

An Unfortunate Turn of Events

I am writing today with sad news. My brother passed away last week and this brought my family great sorrow because he is too young to no longer be in this world. Because of this unfortunate event, I have talked to Athan to cancel our wedding next year and instead have a civil wedding instead in my hometown, Zamboanga, this coming December or January in which he has agreed. I don't feel like celebrating a wedding is appropriate at all as we are all still in mourning. And to think dalawa lang kame
magkapatid. So sad lang talaga.


Since we are cancelling our wedding, I would like to seek help that if anyone might be interested in getting the suppliers we have already booked. This will greatly help in my brother's interment expenses and also in supporting his children especially the eldest who is already studying and is staying with my mother.

Thanks in advance to everyone who would help.

Lights and Sounds - Sound Impact
Total Contract Price: Php 5,000 (Exhibit Rate)
Downpayment (50%): Php 2,500

Side Note: Sa contract ang sabi nonrefundable at nontransferable pero Sir Leonart was kind enough to understand my situation and pumayag siya na itransfer ang contract with the condition na wedding date should be on August 24, 2013 and area should be in Q.C. or near Q.C
SOUND SYSTEM:
2 units-BETA 3 (B3) MU15a Dual 15" Front of Speakers (UPGRADED into HIGH-END
SPEAKERS), 1 unit-PEAVEY PV14 Mixing Console, 1 unit-DBX 2231 Dual 31 Band
Equalizer, 1 unit-HP Pavilion Laptop (for Virtual Dj Playback), 2 units-SHURE
SM58 ULXP Wireless Microphone, 4 units-SHURE SM58 Wired Microphone (MORE UNITS),
2 units-SAMSON BT4 Microphone Stand, 1 lot- Wires and Cables for Audio Equipment
LIGHTS AND EFFECTS:
8 units-LUMILITES RGBW LED Par64 3watts each Spot Lights (Mood Lights) (UPGRADED
into LED), 4 units-JOJEN RGB LED Bar252 Color Washer (Gazebo/Backdrop Lights)
(FREE!!), 2 units-ACE Gobo Scanner 250 (Project's color changing designs,
Flowers, Stars, Moon and etc.), 1 unit-MATRIX 1200HMI Digital Follow Spot
(FREE!!), 1 unit-BIGDIPPER Multi Design RGY Laser Lights (optional), 1
unit-BIGDIPPER K500 Dual Green Laser Lights (optional) (FREE!!)1 unit-MATRIX 900
Smoke Machine, 1 unit-MATRIX Bubbles Machine, 2 units-JOJEN DMX 512 Controller
for LED Par64 3 watts, 3 units-BTS Lights Stand, 1 lot-Royal Cords for Lights
and Effects Equipment

Wedding Venue - Kapitan Moy (Bulwagang Bayani), Marikina
Total Contract Price: Php 15,000 + 2,000 (Security Deposit)

Side Note: Eto need ko lang iconfirm daw kung available pa ang wedding date na gusto ng couple para mas prefer daw nila kung August 24, 2013 din ang wedding date. Full payment po ang required dito tas ung 2,000 na security deposit is refundable. I will be giving the O.R. and contract to the one who will get this.
See pics of the venue here:
http://jillathan.blogspot.com/2012/06/venue-hunting-trip-to-marikina.html
http://jillathan.blogspot.com/2012/07/church-and-reception-venue-booked.html


To those interested, please email me at jal_1stopbiz@yahoo.com

I would also like to mention my other suppliers who were so kind to return my downpayment in FULL: Chef Velmor (Catering), Ms. Tet Dizon (HMUA) and Ms. Ellen Celis Timbol (Emcee/Singer). Would also like to mention my couture, Kuya Jun Pimentel, for agreeing to make a simple dress out of my downpayment para isusuot ko sa civil wedding ko sa Zamboanga on a very short notice. He said he will deliver the dress before mag Christmas. 
We will always be grateful to these mentioned suppliers kasi ang bait nila sobra for understanding our situation. We thank you deeply for your kindness.

Thanks in advance to everyone who will help us.

To my brother, wherever you may be right now, I hope you will find peace. You will surely be missed.



We love you Jan

3 comments:

  1. my condolences sis :( such great suppliers for having understood what you and your family are going through right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jill, my condolences. i am a fan of this blog site. im getting married soon, and the site has been really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to all fellow bride and groom to be's who are reading my blog =)

    I would like to announce that our Purpledish catering and SoundImpact lights and sound slots are taken na po. Thank you to Sis Lala and Karen for taking our slots.

    Our slot with Kapitan Moy na lang is left.

    ReplyDelete